Feeling incredibly blessed by our Savior for my family. We love these kiddos and everything about our life right now. We have been tested and streched in ways we couldnt even think and are so much stronger. We have seen God's divine hand handle all the stress of the summer and court cases. I am intriged by what God has planned for us in the next 12 months and we are open to the growth He has to offer....in a sense, bring it one! :-) Much love to all during the next few weeks.
2 comments:
Oh, those pics are so beautiful! We loved seeing everyone yesterday, too. Skype rocks, doesn't it? We all have so much to be thankful for.
Although the day to day can be a challenge, when I see what God has done and is doing in and through your family...well, I give thanks with you for it all! He has blessed and is blessing you and those precious children in only a way he can.
Post a Comment