Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hannah's 5th Birthday Party

Over the summer Hannah mentioned she wanted to have a Minnie Mouse themed party and since then my wheels have been spinning. I wanted to make her a dress, but not be too literal. I knew I could easily make the cake and then there was a craft some sort since 5 yr olds love to do art stuff.


Then Grandma Annie found the perfect gift...and party decoration!!! It is bigger than she is!


Then is was time to start the party!!1


 A little game of pin the bow on Minnie


CAKE!!!! And yes, black teeth were everywhere!


The craft I came up with. My sister in law had a great idea to make them an ornament for the tree!

We were blessed to have her sister come all the way from Buckeye to celebrate today!!! She couldn't have been more excited to see her...the screaming as she ran to her pretty much summed it up.

And then of course...my darling and I!!!

No comments: