Monday, October 1, 2012

October!!

Fall has finally arrived even if it is still over 100 degrees outside. We are enjoying mid 70's in the morning and once the sun goes down in the evenings it doesn't seem so hot either. This is my favorite time of the year for so many reasons. I love the decorations most...it is the only way I will ever get any fall color in my world as long as I live in AZ. I always miss the clothes I cannot wear in the summer about this time of the year and look forward to pulling out scarves, cardigans and boots. (Although technically it is still way too hot!) And finally, I can cook heart warming comfort foods without breaking out in a full on sweat. In fact to bring in this awesome month I am making a big pot of chili and fresh corn bread for dinner. Oh Fall, you have my heart!!!

The Fabulous Friday Fairy has been making weekly trips and this past Friday was all about Fall...she knows me so well!! We made caramel apples as a snack to kick off the weekend!








No comments: