Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tis the Season...

The calendar reminds me that is Christmas is coming, however, 80+ degrees sends my senses into all sorts of confusion. Like just this past Fri night was Flip the Switch at church and we were wearing shorts!! Soooo NOT RIGHT! I long for days of boots, scarves, and sweaters...((sigh)). Anyway, this 'confusion' caused me to delay a bit in my project which was making stockings for the family. I spent several hours over the Thanksgiving weekend making these babies and I am so in love. I adore that they 'go together' but are not all the same. I love that I was able to make them to match m existing style and decorations. I love how for the first time in 15 yrs I have stocking to hang. I love the most that this is another image that our family is indeed complete. (Although I did have a mini fantasy about making future spouse and grand kid ones in the way, way future...Shane just rolled his eyes at me.)




No comments: