Little man turned 6mths old this week. I am always amazed at how fast it goes once it comes even though there were some nights and early mornings I thought I was out of my mind with two babies so close in age. He is a joy! He brings so many smiles to our lives. Sadly, as of now we will have to say good bye to this little face in Sept, as the State has decided to send him back to birth mom. We have mixed emotions, as it is always best to be with your birth family if the situation is safe, but the bond we have, and our girls have with him will be missed desperately. I am not sure what the future holds, we keep praying for some last minute divine intervention, but also, just in case, we are praying for our hearts and the kids to be able to let go. We are enjoying each moment we have as the fall will come quickly. Please continue to pray for him...that God has his back, and that he would be safe whatever is the final decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment