It has happened...we finalized the adoption of our sweet Jasmine!! YAY!! It has been a long rode where we never completely doubted, although there were a few moments of fear that crept in. BUT that is all behind us now are we are officially the parents of six...yep I said SIX children!!! Crazy! I have had a hard time explaining my feelings yesterday...I haven't been able to find the words. She is the surprise child and so yesterday was made even sweeter as the excitement and fulfillment of her becoming ours was the cherry on top of our sundae of this life. Do I dare say we are finally, at last complete...??? (Remember, four years ago I said the same thing after Grace...hahahah!) I will say this, as far as we know, in this moment we are complete. We do not have any plans to add to our family by adoption. We are however still committed to fostering children because the need is huge!! More and more children are sleeping in DCF offices because there are not enough homes/beds to support the number of children in custody of the state. I hope this breaks your heart as much as it does ours. So, we wait for God to reveal to us His plan and will over the next days, weeks, months, years...we certainly are busy, have full plates but love (almost) every minute.
sooooooo finally enjoy the pictures from our extraordinary day. We are filled with so much love and joy....

No comments:
Post a Comment