Ok, so we are all looking for inexpensive summer things to do...well Tempe Beach Park is on the list. On Sat. we met up with other transracial families (otherwise known as mixed race families) at the park. I had no idea just how awesome their water pad was. They have several pads with various levels of water shooting out of the ground. I love even more that they have a less intimidating "baby" area since Nathan is not a fan of getting splashed. He spent most of his time at one of the many water spouts...giving Shane the idea to put one in our back yard...don't we already have one that the hose is attached to? :-) They also have two slide areas...big and small. The kids have been asking when they can go back, so you know it is a hit! There is plenty of shade and I am up for going in the AM hours with anyone who wants to go...just give me a ring!
1 comment:
Okay, so I'm up for staying cool in the water! When do you want to go!? What does it cost?
Post a Comment