
We finally have a child with a cast; we all knew it was just a matter of time right? Samantha recieved a hot pink cast for her left wrist today. 9 days ago she complained about hurting her wrist and after waiting it out a couple days, going to urgent care last week and finally the ortho doctor today since it has not gotten any better, we have a diagnosis. She has a growth plate fracture and will need to spend three weeks with her new hot pink club, (which of course she asked if she could use to hit baseballs). I have never seen anyone more excited to get a cast, which I actually think is all the attention it is bringing. Anyway, she has already let us sign it and now has filled in all the other spaces with her own doodling. She cracks me up!
1 comment:
Oh boy, I know Susan is the one that will be sending us to urgent care one of these days...she has no fear!!!
Hope Samantha heals quickly and well and enjoys all her attention :)
Post a Comment