He always gives me crazy faces when I pull out the camera...I just deal with it!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Daddy Love
People always say "Daddy's Little Girl" or "Mommy's Little Boy" but in our family it was never that way...until now! Leeah is in love with her Daddy. SHe asks for him all the time. When I go to get her in the mornings it's "da da da?". When we went to lunch with him yesterday and dropped him back at work it was "Daddd-da?" as we drove away. When he is in the kitchen making weekend breakfast treats she is under his feet watching his every move. The really funny thing is these two didn't have a great relationship at first. Shane was not a fan of her crying and neediness as an infant and she prefered me during those times. But recently these two have really begun to bound and let me tell you it is emotional to watch. Shane has a tenderness with her I have never seen and it makes me fall in love with him even more. They played and snuggled on the couch last night...how could I not take a few picture to remember these precious moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pictures are precious to see. What a blessing to see God growing the bond between Shane and Leeah. Love wins...even on the hard days. I pray you are doing well. I think of you often and would love to get together sometime, kids or no kids. :)
Post a Comment