Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation Hair...

One of the things I had to do is hair that will last and look decent for ore than two weeks so on Thurs I spent about 3.5 total hours doing very small cornrows into 5 different sections to add a little flair. Shane thinks this looks amazing and that she looks beautiful so I decided to add it to the blog. For the most part she is patient and we do take breaks so it takes up a good chunk of my afternoon and evening when I do hair like this. I also picked more subtle beads this time. They are black with an irredecent pastel wash.

1. I washed and conditions her hair
2. I added a leave in conditioner and combed through all the tangles
3. I parted out the hair out in sections to form the diamond on the crown of her head.
4. Got busy cornrowing!!!

I visited this blog (http://beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com/) and was so inspired...LOVE getting new ideas and learning more about hair.

No comments: