We had the awesome privilege of going to the Make a Difference Tour last night. I have been waiting for this concert since June. I love worshiping with several thousand other Christians and meeting God in that place. There really are not words to describe the experience! We took our good friends the Williams and literally rock the night away. I have never seen Tobimac in concert before and holy smokes does that man have serious energy. His part of the show was a visual masterpiece with lights, dancing and serious base pounded the arena. Then came Third Day, my absolute favorite!!!! Their music hits my soul deep, deep down. And of course, Michael W. Smith is a worship icon all on his own. I broke down in tears as he sang Mighty to Save...I can't make it through that song without seeing our sweet Nathan belting out that tune. All in all a terrific night with our Lord and good friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment