Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Dress Project


We got a bit adventurous over at the Self house and decided to make Easter dresses for the girls. I though about making them identical but then as the process of laying and cutting out the pattern I decided making them just a wee bit unique would be adorable. Now, each girl has their own dress but they also match each other. I cannot wait to see them wear them next weekend!!!

We also worked together on this project. I have a great partner who's amazing engineering skills make doing something like this a ton easier. I am thankful to have him and that we work so well together and even enjoy it!! (Halloween costumes here we come...)

 The fabric choices...
 Our dining room converted to craft room
 Each dress cut out for each girl
 My honey working with the machine!!
And about 3/4 way to being finished and I broke a needle and buggered everything up while He was out dirt biking this afternoon. He came home, fixed it right up and away we went towards the finish line!


No comments: