I strive to find ways to thank our teachers without doing the traditional gifts. We have teachers in the family and they have plenty of mugs, room decorations, etc. Plus this year I had one teacher with some dietary restrictions and my usual baking gifts would not work. So, Pinterest to the rescue. I loved a pin about painting jars, vases, and other glassware to look like sea glass. It is so simple! Flowers always brighten the day of the one receiving them.
Some modge pod, blue and green food coloring ad dawn dishsoap. I didn't measure so I have no idea, but it was really easy to "wing it".
I have also something new this year...bus drivers. Nathan is picked up and returned to our home every day by two different bus drivers. They have a heart for children and I plan on making cupcakes for them tonight.
We are certainly thankful to all our kids' teachers and all they pour into little lives every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment