Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Night at the Dbacks Game










Thanks to wonderful friends I had an opportunity to go to the Dbacks game on Tues. night. Those of you that know me well know that I love baseball...maybe even obsessed! So, I called my sister in law, also another huge baseball fan, and we took baby Sydnee to her first game. We could barely contain our excitment on the way there...we are crazy for baseball! Anyway, it was an amazing time. Sydnee did great and smiled at all the other fans around us. Conner Jackson hit a home run, and the new guy brought up from Triple A pitched amazing. (His family was there to see him for the first time in the majors and we saw how excited and proud they were!) Even though they lost it was a great game and time together as girls...we may have to make it a yearly tradition!


No comments: