Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doc appointments and tons of shots!!

The past two days have been crazy!! With so many birthdays so close together it is a recipes for more business as I try to get the kids in for their annual appointments. Asjiah and Ayana had their appointment together yesterday and they were behind in their shots...sooooo that meant 7 shots between the two of them. YIKES! They are none too pleased today, sore arms and legs and a bit of crabbiness. Today it was Nathan's turn...he only got two shots but was moody all morning...can anyone say already acting two even though his birthday is next week! In the middle of this, Jacob needed to be taken to the doctor yesterday afternoon due to a toe infection. I have been exposed to more germs than I ever wanted in 24 hours. Good thing I am working out so hard...stay away germs!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Stephenson said...

Ha ha! So random - Aaron had a bunch of shots today too!!! =) We missed ya yesterday!