Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oregon- evening, day 3

Multnomath Falls is about an hour east of downtown Portland and we are so glad we took the time to go. It was the perfect example of the beauty God has created which He desires to be pleasing to our eyes...and it was! We were quickly running out of sunlight, so I lengthened my shutter speed and the effect on the water is so cool. That is also why we are a bit orange...from the setting sun. Anyway, there are no words to describe the time Shane and I shared...we feel renewed, refreshed and filled up with love for one another and for the kids. Simply stated...an amazing time together!
The historical Lewis and Clark Highway...gorgeous!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I am soooo glad you went!

Lynsey said...

I was browsing through some blogs this morning and last year I too went to Multnomath Falls...it was quite the sight! I actually have a picture of that framed in my living room; very similar to the one you have.