Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall cabin trip, Oct 2009


Catching some fall these past few days up north at the cabin has been fun and relaxing...for the most part. Shane stayed home at work while I and my mom ventured up the hill. Being solo is definatly more work and yet I am so glad we went. I will be taking more little trips like this next summer if I can. The high never got above 65 and the low was 42 this morning. The breeze blew through the cabin and filled it with fresh, fall air. The leaves were at what I would call 'peak' for AZ as some began dropping already. Mostly yellow and orange but the few red trees stood out among all the others. I did my best to take some fun pictures and my mom has even more on her camera so I may add another post with some of hers...she captured several cool campfire and group shots which actually include me and the baby. Enjoy a taste of fall!!!

No comments: