Leah's severance trial finally wrapped up last Thurs. If you can believe it, the trial actually started January 20th...and ended April 7th. Grrrrrrrr...the system can be so lame! (Soap box moment!)
Anyway, the judge now has her fate in his hands...Our Lord always has had her in His hands. We are praying that the judge will weigh the best interest carefully and that fact that she has been in our home since birth as a big reason to rule for severance...because it IS in her best interest. Also we are praying for God's will not ours. Sometimes that line is blurred in my mind. I want her to be ours...I love her deeply. But more importantly, I want her to be where her Lord wants her. His plan is ALWAYS best, even if it cause us some heartache in the end.
So now we wait....we wait on the Lord. The judge promised to give a decision by April 29th so hopefully we will know something before her birthday May 7th. If you get a chance, please lift her, Judge Brain, and our family up in prayer as we wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment