Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It is criminal to pass up the opportunity

 The weather today was one to remember... absolutely gorgeous!!! I made a last minute decision to pick up the kids from the bus stop and take them to the park. The big kids did there homework and then played while the three littles jumped into play immediately. It was so sun to see them play together and even involve some other kiddos at the park. They asked to go back...so since there is no school on Friday I am sure we will be making the return trip.

 I totally remember jumping off the swing as a kid...as a mom it makes my heart stop!!!



 Homework time in the fresh air

 His best defensive line stance


 Not sure what this face means but it is super cute

 Oh and way not a little sand wrestling...this mom's favorite thing to do, dig out sand from their hair

No comments: