Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break in AZ

We have officially reached spring break here in Mesa...and I am feeling really good about it this year. To a certain extent, every year I tend to dread the week with all five home, in each others business 24/7. They love to play but not quite that much of concentrated time. This year I have some help!! Grandma Annie is taking Jacob and Samantha to a museum, Aunt Kimmie had a couple kiddos over for a sleep over and we are headed back to the "Happiest place on earth" by mid week. Plus, you cannot argue one bit about the weather. (I even got a sunburn at the soccer tournament this weekend...bet you can't say that in the mid west in March!!)

One of my favorite things about spring in the dessert are the wild flowers...and although it has been a dry winter I still enjoy seeing the beautiful color pop up every where!!

Have a wonderful spring to all my friends and family...

No comments: