Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A good stress?

Is there such a thing? I hope so! I leave for WA tomorrow evening to visit my brother for his 30th birthday! Yikes, the more I think about him being 30, the more the reality that I am 31 seems to sink in. Hahaahha! Anyway, I have been trying to get my stuff packed, which has been easy since it is so much cooler and there is defiantly no need to pants and long sleeve shirts here. I also have the privilege of packing all the kids as they will all be going various places throughout the weekend. Jacob and Samantha get to spend two nights with my parents, which they can't stop talking about. Nathan will be going to the Burleson's for Thurs night and my In Laws for Fri night. Asjiah and Ayana are going to a wonderful respite home until Sunday afternoon. I am looking forward to rain and beautiful mountains in addition to seeing my brother! My dad and his wife live in Olympia and I will get to see them too. I am hoping to visit my Aunt and Uncle and a Cousin and her family, but my cousin's husband was in a car accident last week and has some challenges facing him this weekend just to get out of the hospital. All in all it will be a fabulous trip even though fairly short. The joys us mom's look forward to when getting away! I will try to post pics throughout the weekend if I can!

No comments: