Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling the love

Thank you all of you for your kind and encouraging words about our tantrum day. I am bubbling over with peace and love from so many friends and family. It does help knowing others have been on the same "ride" so to speak and have all come out on the otherside relatively normal...those that have not, you know who you are. hahahah! Anyway, thanks again and again!!!

Just to update...Nathan has had a couple other tantrums in the days to follow, nothing anywhere near the degree as Thurs. I am hoping that is because I am staying consistant or the issues have not been as big for him. He has however been a super sweet boy in the good times. He seems way more responsive to general correction and training as a whole and is learning that Mom and Dad mean business. I am sure in 6 months I will look back and say it was not so bad.

No comments: