
We made our annual cabin trip this week to play in the snow and let me just say there was a ton of snow. Those three storms last week dumped about 18 inches of snow at the cabin which made sledding an extreme sport! Jacob, our dare devil, had the most fun. He has been sledding since he was three and now at seven has mastered the art of going down the big hill alone. Scares his Mommy half to death sometimes but the joy on his face is a treasure. Samantha also had fun, however she is not as experience and head butted a tree on one time down the hill which made her a little more fearful the rest of the trip. She was a trooper and got back on the sled, but only with her Dad. Asjiah also enjoyed sledding, but I think eating the snow was the highlight for her. The other two, hmmmm, not so fun! Neither of them liked the cold, and in fact Nathan screamed the first day and we just let him stay on the porch after that....maybe next year! Anyway, it was a great way to ring in the new year and we hope to go up again before the snow melts for the season. Happy New Year!!

When it is 22 degrees outside, must find fun inside! What you cannot see is a matress on the floor and they all took turns diving into it. The one in the air started this game...shocker!

" Yum, just what I wanted to eat!" Seriously, she was always eating snow!

This is the only smile I got out of this child...too cold for her!

Snow Buddies!!!!

When sledding is done, warming up must begin. He spent a few minutes warming himself by the fire after playing in the snow.

Oh buddy, maybe next year!!!!

Our crazy boy...he was out of control in that sled! All boy if I do say so myself.
1 comment:
I love the pics!!! I wasn't able to get any good ones. :( We should be coming home sometime tonight. Miss you!
Post a Comment