Tuesday, December 13, 2011

God's Holiday Decorating


We have been blessed with a winter storm these past few days and I am loving it!! I saw a brief break in the clouds before the next wave of rain so I jumped in the truck with the kids and camera in tow. It is not but once, maybe twice a year that Four Peaks is blanketed with snow, and even more rare is that it will last more than a day. I drove a few miles from our house to the Salt River to capture this view. It screams winter!!!

I was not the only one out with my camera, which I thought was a great. I, however was probably the only one with 3 kids in the car. The kids loved seeing the snow on the mountains and as always look forward to our snow cabin trip we always do in January...although I would be lying if I didn't say it had crossed our minds to cancel all plans and go play this weekend. May your day be filled with the a refreshing breeze that only the rain can bring!

No comments: