This is my newest holiday art/homemade decoration. I found this idea in Pinterest. If you haven't check out Pinterest you are missing a huge, HUGE amount of creativity to look at. I don't visit the site often but when I do I am always super excited and anxious to try and replicate or improve on an idea I see. I loved this because it was so simple and yet so amazing on the wall.
These are my frames that hold my current family photos...(if you go to my Christmas decor post, the picture with the tree is what this wall usually looks like.) I took out the pictures obviously, including the glass and added ribbon to the frames. I ordered vinyl cut outs of this nativity online. I stuck them to a silver metallic scrapbook paper and then hung it all the on wall. So pretty!!!! So much prettier in person...so feel free to stop by anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment