Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Birthday...

I turned the big 35 yesterday...ok, so not that huge but it does seem a bit strange. I mean 75 yrs ago that could be considered middle aged because people weren't living much beyond 70. I feel like I have lived this long, full-filled life already and then I feel like I have this whole life still ahead of me. Like I said...a little bit strange.

I was blessed with eager gift givers while in bed and I think their joy was as special as their gifts. I then got to go have a big girl breakfast out with my sister in law. My hubby took me for a pedicure and then we made these amazing, from scratch Boston Creme Pie cupcakes...yummy!!!! And finally we went out a fabulous dinner at the Keg with our bestest, greatest friends in the world!!! It was a GREAT day...


No comments: