Two days and it will be Christmas...two days!! EEEK!! It came fast this year in part because I didn't get into the 'spirit' until a couple weeks ago, it is just to darn hot in AZ to think Christmas is coming. But then God blessed us with some rainy/snowy weather and it began to change my mind. It has been a wonderful December so far. The kids' have been happily playing with each other most days which is not always com place. Shane and I completed the final adoption of our youngest last week, and he has been on vacation ever since. (19 days off by the time he goes back on the 3rd!!) Jacob had an unbelievable soccer tournament and I turned 35. We have had a few quiet family moments in the midst of busyness and I enjoy that the most.
We are blessed in this moment...right now! We feel content with where out life is as currently and look forward to where it may go in the next year to come. God has provided beyond anything we have ever asked for and we praise Him for his faithfulness. We are 'all good' and it feels fantastic!! We feel strong in the Lord and able to conquer anything thrown at us...it is awesome!!!
Merry Christmas to you all...God's son brought us all a future when he was born. Grab a hold of Him and enjoy the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment