Thursday, June 14, 2012

15 years of wedded bliss



Today is our 15th Wedding Anniversary...and we both keep looking at each other is awe. Not that we never expected to be married at this point because we did, but that 15 yrs has gone by so fast. It seems extra significant to us...this milestone. So many people give up long before this point and we are just blessed to be committed to each other and this marriage. We are praising God for a love that is growing all the time...


This has become sort of a tradition with us too...chocolate covered strawberries! This was such a simple thing to do with things I already had on hand. I melt the chocolate chips, dipped strawberries and then melted white chocolate chips to decorate with our special year. I poured the melted white chocolate in the small ziploc bag, snipped the small corner and bam, I can write on what ever I want. (The kids thought this was so cool!)


Then because we are limited on pictures of the two of us we snapped a couple in the front yard before we went to dinner. I wanted to get a better background but just didn't have enough time before dinner. It was a special day...

No comments: