Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun Jar week 3

We had an unusually busy week last week but managed to do a few things from the jar.

I cannot remember which day was which, but we played Balloon Ping Pong, basically hit a balloon around the house.

The biggest hit of course was Building a Fort. My brother and I used to do this in the summer...all the way up until Jr High I think...(and a little embarrassed to say!) We got quite good at it too...at one point we had set up by Dad's 12" black and white tv inside. I will say it was equally as fun doing it with my kids!!!


Again the daughter's imagine and heck, humor makes me smile. Not sure how she comes up with this stuff...but it is classic Samantha!

Hannah joined the fun after this picture...she was taking some time to decide if she wanted to play kindly. She eventually decided "yes"!! 

If you don't mind getting your house, or family room, in a total disaster for an afternoon build a fort with your kids!!! They played for several hours together and it blessed my day!


No comments: