Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cabin trip overview


Fun and crazy times as always with the Self's! These all make me laugh so much and I am just so blessed by this family and the fun we have. Good times for sure!

Sledding before we left on Sunday!

Nathan and Jacob were eating bacon and started yelling and calling themselves "bacon monsters"! Hysterical!!! I was on the floor laughing so hard! I am still laughing at this picture...they sure have a great bond!


When it's cold outside, wrestling inside! When they play well together it is a great thing to watch.


Oh and I could not resist...this is what happens when we try to get off the bed from the side rather than the front. She was laughing and crying at the same time. She was trying to find a hiding place under the bed during hide and seek!

3 comments:

The Stilwells said...

Looks like lots of fun. i love the bacon monsters!!! Something my Nathan would do.

Dana said...

your pictures are awesome and my favorite is the wrestling one- your life must be so wonderfully full! the best kind!!!

Mommy2five said...

Yes our life is full, a little more hectic, but times like these reminds me how fun being a kid is. I need to be a kid more often!