Monday, February 23, 2009

Nathan in a nutshell

So in three weeks Nathan will have been with us for TWO years! I cannot believe this sweet boy is growing up before our eyes! I will never forget the email I got forwarded from friends about these 3 little boys and their sad situation. I will never forget the burden God placed on our hearts and how one single act of obidience led to him coming into our lives. He is truly a treasure I could never have thought was possible. This first picture is of him one week after coming to stay with us. His eyes were beginning to brighten and he was starting to interact with us. Gotta love those brown eyes!!!These are more current, like in the last week. Still lovin those brown eyes and oh how they sparkle with so much life! We love you our little snuggle bug!

What is he like now...well he is all 2! He is talking and increasing his vocabulary every day. He LOVES airplanes, actually obsessed with them. His best friend is Jacob and even crawls into bed with him in the mornings before they come out of their room...their bond is sealed! He is stubborn and strong willed which I am told are all good qualities when they get older...praying for that as he and I bang our heads together. He LOVES his Dad...it is the sweetest thing I have even seen. He is loved by his Creator...who rescued him. What an amazing two years.


No comments: