Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Nesting or Hormones
For those of you that do not know Ayana's Mom will be giving birth to a little girl anytime in the next 3 weeks. We have asked to be considered as a placement for her and have a good shot since they like to keep siblings together. So because I am some what of a planner, (and I only say some what these days because frankly it is a part of my life I have had to be flexible about), I opened a bin full of Samantha's newborn clothes. Oh the memories flooded in and I just started crying. All these images of her in these tiny clothes popped into my head and I began to miss her as a baby. She was so cute and had so much hair! She was a fussier baby than Jacob but was a super sweet and snugly too. Anyway, I had to quickly recover and pulled a few things out to wash just in case God blesses our home with this newborn little girl. So I guess this chapter is a "to be continued"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristen- you make me laugh. I have a ton of clothes from Tessa and dayn so please let me know if you need them. Truthfully....I have no clue why I'm keeping them! They are just cluttering up my garage. :) So let me know!
Post a Comment