Tuesday, April 14, 2009
"Praise you in the storm"
Ok, so I have decided that God has a sense of humor I do not understand. When our fridge went out last week they sent a tech out on Wed finally, only he was not interested in doing a thorough job and left after 5 min and did not fix it. So, on to another guy on Thurs who actually ran diagnostics and found the problem to be the compressor, oh but there was a catch...it couldn't be fixed until Monday. (That would be 9 days without the fridge) After getting a bit "loud" with the tech on Thurs and then started crying, (gotta love those hormones raging) I just laughed because what else could we do. We laughed all weekend and realized how spoiled we are in this country. The fact that I even have the possiblilty of a fridge makes me so blessed. So armed with the new additude we resolved to have Easter breakfast camping style, that is until the "rain" came down...or shall I say the leaking master tub through the family room ceiling. Yup, we have a major leak in our master bathroom and we cannot figure out if it is the pipes, faucet, or drain. Poor Shane, he is overloaded at work and now is giving up Men's retreat this weekend to tear out the dry wall and try to fix the problem. I am so proud of the fact that I have a husband who is willing to try and fix these things on his own and not just spend money to have someone else do it. His determination saves us bundles of money every year. Trusting God is growing us through this "storm" we are laughing all the way down this path. I plan on taking pictures to honor of our journey and to remind us God's path is the best path...even if it is all we can do to keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment