Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Traffic court today

So God knew I needed to hear Bob's sermon about anxiousness because I have to testify today on my behalf for my minor car accident a few months back. Sadly, I am struggling with the anxiety impart because I hate not know what to expect. Also, I am just plain old mad that I even have to do this. The guy I hit pulled out in front of me, I had no where to go but into his bumper and it really annoys me that he is not taking responsibility. I need to try really hard to keep my emotions under control and just pray that I can accept the decision the judge makes without crying. I pray that I can glorify God regardless of what happens today. I love that the sermon on Sunday included practical things we can do to combat the anxiety...praying for what we need in the midst! Awesome! Anyway, I am praying that the judge doesn't dismiss his ticket and I can finally get my car fixed, BUT I am also trying hard to accept the fact that he may win his fight and the ticket will be dismissed. If that happens I know a good mechanic who can fix my bumper...my hubby!

UPDATE: (2:00pm) Good news, Praise Jesus! The judge determined him to be at fault! I am so relieved! He does have an option to appeal so we may be in for more down the line but right now I am so happy! This is a good day!!!

No comments: