I have always wanted to attend Opening Day for the AZ Dbacks and my sweet hubby bought all of us tickets for todays game! We had a blast and to top it off, it was a fantastic game. I love a good slug fest and we were not disappointed. Sorry, Herrman's, Rockies lost! Anyway, we love going to the games as a family and the older the kids get the more they understand the game and enjoy watching it. Nathan was even into it, although he loved the train ride more than anything and when we got off the train at the game he kept asking when we were getting back on. Baseball Season....my favorite time of the year!!!
This is Nathan SUPER excited about being on the train!
We will try again to win tomorrow night. We will be at the game wearing our purple and black in full rocky mountain attack mode :) I love the memories that you and Shane are making with your kids! love ya!
1 comment:
We will try again to win tomorrow night. We will be at the game wearing our purple and black in full rocky mountain attack mode :) I love the memories that you and Shane are making with your kids! love ya!
Post a Comment