So, here we go....I am putting all the smiles, posed, and individual picutres of each of us in this post....love this family one
A little editing.enhancing...they played together so nice...it really does melt the mom's heart to see her kids enjoy each other.
First picture all bundled up....
This is one happy boy...he screamed last year when he was in the snow and this year he LOVED every minute. He looks so small in that big jacket...thanks Suzy for the coat!!!
TA-DA....she had a blast and was quite the daredevil in the sleds/tube!!!
Again, what a difference a year makes!!! Havin so much fun!
At one point I counted 20 Blue Jays out the window of the cabin. I set up me telephoto lense and captured this gorgeous creature!!! (there was so much wildlife this year...tons of squirrels too.)
When we arrived there was about 18 inches of snow from the storm one week before and it made of goregous icles as is melted and snowed again....sometimes it is these little things that bring so much joy of the season.
And our indoor snow bunny...she is crawling ALL over the place, pulling up to her knees and sometimes her feet, and she will be 8 months old next week. (No real update on her status...we just keep praying for her future)
And yes, I was there too...had to have the hubby take one with me so that our family doesn't become a Disney movie...where one parent is always missing...hahahah!!!
To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment