We started school this past week...1st and 3rd grade!!! When did my kiddos start looking so grown up? Samantha was the most excited to start school...she loves learning. Jacob was a little more, "it's no big deal" about school but was really happy to find that one of his good buddies from soccer is in his class so he quickly became excited too. I think what is the strangest part of all this is I remember starting 3rd grade, we had just moved to a new house, so therefore a new school, and I was so excited and my brother was starting 1st grade. I can remember those days like they were yesterday. That was the same school year the Challenger exploded...now I feel like life is coming full circle with my kids. So w survived the summer together and the first week of school! Here's to another great year of learning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment