Samantha had her first piano recital this weekend. It was a "Pop" concert at a Borders in North Phoenix. They were supposed to dress up like pop stars and of course she was eager to take it to the fullest extent. In fact she wanted pink and green colored spray in her hair but it was too expensive. She was over the top excited and I think performing gives her such a boost it's electric. I was so proud of her...she was so confident with the piano and microphone...even more than kids older than her. I believe God has wired her to perform for his glory. When it was her turn, she played and sang "Supercalifragalisticexpialidocous". She also had to introduce her self and say who her favorite singer was. She confidently said Matt Marr, because she loves "Oh no, you never let go". My heart leapt with joy...she is an amazing little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment