Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dress Rehearsal

Today I took Ayana and Leah to a very special event...the adoption hearing for their older sister. Asjiah was placed with our family in 2008 for 10mths. She then moved to a family more equipped to help her and they finalized her adoption today! It was a humbling time when we made the hard decision to have her leave our home. We prayed and prayed for her and God was faithful!! He gave her the perfect family...the family He wanted to be her forever. The Armenta's are amazing...I treasure them. I feel so blessed to be building a relationship with them so these girls will always have a connection.

Congratulations....may you be blessed!

This is not a great picture because it was with my cell phone, but the girls were all smiles and enjoying seeing each other.

1 comment:

Andy and Kiara said...

That is wonderful news! :)