Saturday, January 8, 2011
Low Fat Chicken Quasadillas
In an effort to start the New Year eating a little better I got on the internet searching for some new ideas and tried a couple out this week. This Chicken Quasadilla recipe was a huge hit with all our family.
1 can Rotel
1 package of breast tenderloins
jack cheese (I mixed colby and jack cheese)
avocado
salsa (if desired)
sour cream (if desired, a must in our house)
whole wheat tortillas
Pour can of Rotel into a skillet, add chicken and cook until the juice is gone. I also cut the chicken after it cooked to make it easier for my little ones to eat. Grade cheese, cut avocado. Lay whole wheat tortilla on pan, add cheese, chicken and avocado, fold in half, cook, flipping sides until cheese is melted. Cut into triangles and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment