Sunday, January 23, 2011
Practicing for Valentine's hair
I have been on some amazing hair blogs lately and they are showcasing some cute Valentine's hair styles. I have always stuck with the easy braids with pink, red and heart beads but I wanted to get a little more adventurous. I saw on one blog that they made a cornrow heart and I wanted to give it a try. I am starting early so I can adjust my technique as the holiday gets closer. If you look closely you can see a heart with the braid closest to the hair pulled back into a puff. I think I need to start my heart with a deeper curve in the center and maybe not so wide to make it look more like a heart. I also did a puff and added a fabric strip tie which blocks half the heart. I have a few more weeks to perfect this style for the holiday. She is happy as a lark...so how much I may critique it really doesn't matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment