I have been having a little hair burn out these past few fews so I decided to try something that I have not yet tried and see if it was a quicker way to get hair done and a different style. Below are pictures of Hannah's two-stranded twists with purple, yellow and pink butterfly beads. I did attempt to cornrow a sunburst style along the hair line but I think that needs a little more practice.
My overall thoughts are yes, twists are a little easier. They have a "messier" look to them, meaning they by nature, are not clean, crisps and tight like box braids/cornrows, so that is taking a little getting used to by this perfectionist mother. On a much more positive note taking them out is a BREEZE! So changing this style would be much quicker when I am ready next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment