The baby's room is red with some pink and a touch of blue...think cherry blossoms. I made three of these tin can arrangements more for decoration but they are to eat too!! I have about 50 more to make of the individual ones as well as cupcakes...it's a BIG shower!! I sure love doing this sort of thing...can't wait to see it all put together this weekend!!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I so love doing this
My cousin, who was the flower girl in my wedding, is having her first baby next month. I am helping with the shower and knew after my Christmas cake pops I wanted to make them for the shower. I am also making cupcakes and will attempt my first ever marshmellow fondant...another post about that this weekend. Anyway, I had to get an early start on these beauties because I am making so many.
The baby's room is red with some pink and a touch of blue...think cherry blossoms. I made three of these tin can arrangements more for decoration but they are to eat too!! I have about 50 more to make of the individual ones as well as cupcakes...it's a BIG shower!! I sure love doing this sort of thing...can't wait to see it all put together this weekend!!
The baby's room is red with some pink and a touch of blue...think cherry blossoms. I made three of these tin can arrangements more for decoration but they are to eat too!! I have about 50 more to make of the individual ones as well as cupcakes...it's a BIG shower!! I sure love doing this sort of thing...can't wait to see it all put together this weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment