And one of the mini love-bug! I am still working on getting better at cornrow shorter hair.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
It is "LOVE" Month
Why not start February off with Valentine hair!! I didn't do hearts like last year but instead did colorful beads to be festive! I have never done the beads random but I felt like it was worth a try and I actually love it! I adore all the colors and how it looks like love...hahaha, ok getting a little cheesy I know! Anyway, She was a trooper as always since it took us two days to actually complete it. The hair is sectioned and then each section is divided in half on a diagonal and each half is then mirrored. One thing I love about cornrows this small is how long it will last. As long as I keep it moisturized I should be able to get 4 wks out of it...perfect for Feb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment