Saturday, May 5, 2012

Grace's 3rd Birthday Cake

I finished up Grace's cake today. I am for the most part happy with it. It is cute but I need to improve getting my icing smooth and making the color more vibrant. She is thrilled and keeps asking when we get to eat it!! She wanted to 'taste' the icing every time she walked into the kitchen. I love it when the kids hit this age because they are so much more aware of what is actually going on they are participating. She also keeping saying "I can't wait for Zoee to come over and play for my birthday!" So cute!



The color of the cake looks better in person... I edited this photo to try and get it what I wanted. She likes Dora and when I found this ribbon to put around the bottom I just know I needed to use it for the cake.

No comments: