It was perfectly timed with the fact that summer has most definitely arrived...when my car temp sensor read 111 early last week that was the last straw! We got a little more than we bargained for as a cool front blew in...and I mean literally BLEW in! It was very windy on Fri and Sat and down right chilly. Our poor friends all camping on the rim were getting the brunt of the bone chilling wind but they were in good spirits when we went to visit them. I read a started and finished a book in one weekend and spent nearly moment outside reading on Sunday. The cool, fresh air bathed my soul!!
I only took three pictures this weekend and some of the kids were exploring when I took them so they are not present...but we vow to go back as often as possible this summer to escape the heat oppression.
Morning coffee on the patio, watching and Ironman marathon in preparation of seeing The Avengers and of course three of my babes!

No comments:
Post a Comment