We have been several weeks into the nightly homework routine and things are going well. Sometimes it is hard to find the quiet, alone moments to focus, but he is willing to try 90% of the time. We have been working hard on reading and Shane found this great web site that has stories that can be customized and of course Jacob thinks that is cool. Last night they were so cute on the couch reading and I had to snap a few pictures. Shane of course is shirtless until, oh January, and so he decided to be silly about the fact that I captured yet another moment and he had no shirt, also I think he knew I would blog about it. At least he is cooperative in my trying to make it funny!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Homework adventure
We have been several weeks into the nightly homework routine and things are going well. Sometimes it is hard to find the quiet, alone moments to focus, but he is willing to try 90% of the time. We have been working hard on reading and Shane found this great web site that has stories that can be customized and of course Jacob thinks that is cool. Last night they were so cute on the couch reading and I had to snap a few pictures. Shane of course is shirtless until, oh January, and so he decided to be silly about the fact that I captured yet another moment and he had no shirt, also I think he knew I would blog about it. At least he is cooperative in my trying to make it funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank goodness he is willing to do the homework.....as time goes by it seems the struggle gets harder. Great pic...love the silly face
Post a Comment