
We all remember where we were that day...I was at home, with my one month old baby boy, when my Mom called crying telling me to turn on the TV. Overwhelmed with what I was seeing I rushed to her house...we could not pull ourselves form the coverage. I think I sat on the couch for 3 days watching, praying, hoping for survivors to be found. It certainly was a day that marked our generation much like Pearl Harbor did decades ago. While the impact of the day has gone, there is a uneasiness in my heart as I raise children in a fallen world, but then I am reminded by God's word,
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
1 comment:
So sweet. I've been thinking and praying all day. I love the pic of the flag and today I wished I had one in my front yard. :)
Post a Comment