We drove out to the Oregon Coast and wow, can I just say amazing! The fresh air, the sights and sounds...it really was a sensory experience. We LOVED every minute of it...if we ever take a second honeymoon it will be to stay at one of the beach rentals in Cannon Beach and live on the shore for a couple of days. As the sun was setting I found a log to set up my camera and took this amazing sunset shot! We are so lucky to have this opportunity and believe me, God is faithful to make every moment special!
2 comments:
That sunset picture is sooo beautiful! Enjoy your love stud and have fun!!
Oh my gosh!!! That picture is amazing!!! That makes the trip worth while right there!! :) I am soooo glad you are having a wonderful time. I am praying that you grow closer and closer together! Enjoy every minute. Your 2 are playing Wii right now. I am posting a new blog if you want to go look. :) Miss you....
Post a Comment