We had the best weekend as a family. Our Sat to do list was long, but God quickly cleared it and we spent most of the day at home doing nothing! We did manage to go on a family bike ride which was fun. Then on Sun, we woke up and decided to clear our day ourselves. We went to the grocery store together as a family, buying sweet things to prepare for the up coming holiday. After lunch and naps we baked cookies and played UNO between batches in the oven. As I went to bed last night, I found myself sighing, I did not want Monday to come so soon. It was a great weekend, relaxing and peaceful. My favorite part, (besides the cookie eating) was not "having" to go anywhere. We moved at our own pace, not the pace of a busy schedule.
PS: Julie, your cookie picture gave me the idea for this cookie picture. You have such good ideas!!! Thanks!
3 comments:
You're welcome! Wouldn't it be fun to be a food stylist/photographer?
Yum! Sounds like a delicious weekend!
LOVE the picture!! Ethan wants to do what Miss Kristen did! :)
Post a Comment